The surge protector is essential to your office setup, but it's often overlooked in your budget. It's indispensable to get the most value out of your office. You don't want to spend more than you need on a surge protector, but you want to be safe and secure about it. There are a lot of useless, over-priced products on the market that don't provide any added security.
- 1. Best Sale: GE 6-Outlet Surge Protector
Outlets become overloaded and don't work when surges happen. You can do many things to prevent this, but they can be expensive. Don't get stuck without power when the next storm is coming. Get peace of mind with GE's 6-Outlet Surge Protector. It's perfect for your family, home, and business.
- 2. Cheapest: Go Green Power GG-16103MS
The cost of lighting for your business is so expensive that you sometimes wonder if it's worth it. The lights help create a safe environment, but the installation can be time-consuming and sometimes unreliable. Making this purchase can also be difficult due to a lack of budget.
- 3. Best Quality: CyberPower CSB6012 Essential Surge Protector
Havoc could happen any time. Your computer and essential documents deserve protection from getting damaged due to power surges. A power surge can fry your computer and instantly destroy crucial files. Protect your laptop now.
- 4. Most Versatile: Maxxima 6 Outlet Power Strip Surge
Every time there's a power outage, you lose all your valuables and never know when it might happen again. Plus, the interruption can cause significant harm to the electronics in your home, especially the ones you so carefully picked out. That's why we developed Maxxima 6 Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector. It keeps everything safe and secure with advanced technology that never fails.
- 5. Best Splurge: GE UltraPro 6-Outlet Surge Protector
Your electronics may not be enough to protect your home from the ups and downs of life. That's where GE UltraPro 6-Outlet Surge Protector comes in. It would help if you had safe power protection in your home and could not afford to risk damaging your expensive equipment.
GE 6-Outlet Surge Protector, 2 Pack, 2 Ft Extension Cord, Power Strip, 450 Joules, Heavy Duty Plug, Twist-to-Close Safety Covers, UL Listed, White, 54625View on Amazon
GE UltraPro 6-Outlet Surge Protector, 6 Ft Designer Braided Extension Cord, 560 Joules, Flat Plug, Wall Mount, UL Listed, Black, 45271View on Amazon
6 Outlet Extender, KPSTEK Multi Plug Splitter with 3 USB Charging Ports (3.4A Total), Wall Surge Protector for Home and Office, Dorm Essentials, BlackView on Amazon
Power Strip Surge Protector, SUPERDANNY 5 Ft Extension Cord with 4 Outlets & 4 USBs, 900 Joules, Overload Switch, Grounded, Mountable, Desktop Charging Station for Home, Office, Travel, Deep GreenView on Amazon
APC Performance Surge Protector with USB Ports, P11U2, 11 Outlet Power Strip, 2880 Joule Surge ProtectionView on Amazon
Belkin Surge Protector w/ Rotating & Standard Outlets + 8ft Sturdy Cord with Flat Pivot Plug for Home, Office, Travel, Desktop & Charging Brick, 4320 JoulesView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Should a TV be plugged into a surge protector?
- A surge protector is a straightforward way to ensure your gadgets don't overheat. This cost-effective equipment protects against power surges and electrical spikes that could damage your devices.
Does a surge protector work when turned off?
- A 'surge protector's primary purpose is to prevent surges from entering your appliances and damaging them. It uses a resistor that creates a path for any surge to flow through before it reaches your home's main electrical supply, which is where the electricity comes in.
Is turning off a power strip the same as unplugging it?
- When you unplug that surge protector, you are saving energy. This is a little safer in a storm and will keep the device from being damaged.