Budget subwoofers are the most sought-after element of any home theater in the modern day, however for many, choosing between products that are high-quality and reasonably priced is a nightmare. With so many options to choose from, finding a quality product at an affordable price can be a daunting task. Will help you find the best budget subwoofers on any budget with its comparison feature and simple to use UI. Use to compare budget options & get your top choices at what is considered as the best prices!
The S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar from Polk Audio is a perfect fit for the latest 4K HDR TVs like the Samsung UN35C8500 and LG 55ALB600 models. With a slim signature that's built to be easily integrated into any room, it packs a massive 687W of audio power – enough to fill a full theater with rich, immersive sound without being overpowering or distracting.
The Acoustic Audio PSW-6 Down is a true plug and play, full range high efficiency 10" 1" soft dome subwoofer. Firing Powered with 16" of 8 Ohm @ 160 W, this subwoofer produces a full range powerful sound with deep bass, punchy bass, smooth tone and powerful enough power to fill rooms or fill a large home with excellent sound.
- 3. Best overall: Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology
Polk Audio's PSW10 powered subwoofer delivers deep, extended bass for a powerful and accurate experience. The preamplifier circuit achieves low distortion and extremely high power handling. With 45 watts RMS of continuous output power, the PSW10 is capable of handling any room size. Oversized drivers are covered, so you don't have to worry about damage to your expensive furniture.
BOSS Audio Systems CXX12 Car Subwoofer is a single 12-inch subwoofer unit: 1000 Watts Maximum Power, with 10-inch voice coil and 2.5 inch silvery cone, which is driven by an electric motor. The subwoofer features a rubber surround that aids in damping, compression and response.
- 5. Best durable: Klipsch R-12SW 12" 400W Subwoofer
You've gotta have a great sound to be popular, so why not go the Klipsch route? This 12" 400-watt subwoofer puts out the power of 2x more speakers, with deep bass and an extended frequency response. Klipsch's R-12SW 12" 400W Subwoofer is the most powerful, full-range subwoofer available. Its deep, well-rounded bass will have you dancing in your seat. It's designed to give you a solid base to start off with in any room, whether you're playing games or audio books.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs | Wireless Subwoofer | Includes HDMI & Optical Cables | Bluetooth Enabled, BlackView on Amazon
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems BlackView on Amazon
BOSS Audio Systems CXX12 Car Subwoofer - 1000 Watts Maximum Power, 12 Inch , Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil, Sold Individually,BlackView on Amazon
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater BlackView on Amazon
VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Dolby Audio, Bluetooth, Wireless Subwoofer, Voice Assistant Compatible, Includes Remote Control - V51x-J6View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Do 8 inch subs sound good?
- If you're going to use your subwoofer for bass, you should know how to use it properly. With this DVD player, you can enjoy your favorite movie or music on your television. The built-in HDMI plug and an included RCA cable let you connect to your HD TV.
2. Is a 10 inch subwoofer enough?
- The 10-inch subwoofer in a sealed box is the perfect solution for your listening needs. It will bring to life all the bass you need, in a way that's sure to please any music lover.
3. How many watts should my subwoofer be?
- The subwoofer must be powerful enough to handle the power of your front speakers, at least 300 watts peak power. The best way to choose the right subwoofer amplifier is by listening to a few of them.