The ETSU makes it easy to make the right decision when choosing a new computer. There are so many brands competing with the same product, price, and technical specs of their products. Why spend your money unnecessarily on those other brands? Choose the most reliable and well-made computer chassis at an affordable price. We are leading brand in PC chassis market, we have many of our products in retail and wholesale market. We have many years experience on manufacturing and dealing with the product. Our team has been working hard on quality control and packaging.
- 1. Best Sale: Corsair 4000D Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case
Corsair's Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Case for the C700 series is designed for reliable and powerful performance. The four 140mm fans inside can help cool the most demanding graphics cards and powerful components, while the tempered glass side panel helps reduce reflections and keep your PC cool.
- 2. Cheapest: ASUS TUF Gaming GT301 Mid-Tower Compact Case
Whether you're a gamer or a casual computer user, the ASUS TUF Gaming GT301 offers the best in class room-for-game performance and cooling. It has enough room for all of your essential components, plus any peripherals you want to add to your system. Thanks to its stealth black design, it's ultra-compact and almost impossible to spot on your desktop or next to a gaming monitor. You'll have more enthusiasts
- 3. Best overall: NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-BR - Compact ATX Mid
NZXT H510 - Compact ATX Mid Tower Computer case with 240 mm Mid-Tower Compact Case brings you a total airflow solution with an improved component airflow and audibly, which greatly increase gaming experience.
- 4. Best value: Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 ATX Mid
Corsair is the trusted name in gaming and PC hardware. Corsair's ATX Mid Tower aluminum case allows gamers to create the ultimate gaming setup with its dual fan, high-performance components and easy-to-build design.
- 5. Best durable: Phanteks Eclipse P300A (PH-EC300ATG_BK01) high airflow full
After experiencing a plethora of different cases for my GTX 1080, I found one which could fit all my components. It's Phanteks Eclipse P300A with full-tower design.
ASUS TUF Gaming GT301 Mid-Tower Compact Case for ATX Motherboards with Honeycomb Front Panel, 120mm Aura Addressable RBG Fans, Headphone Hanger, and 360mm Radiator Support, 2 x USB 3.2View on Amazon
NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-BR - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Black/RedView on Amazon
Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 ATX Mid-Tower with Front Mesh Ventilation, Minimal Design, Tempered Glass Side Panel and Single Headset JackView on Amazon
Phanteks Eclipse P300A (PH-EC300ATG_BK01) high airflow full-metal mesh design, compact ATX Mid-tower, 120mm black case fan, BlackView on Amazon
Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L Micro-ATX Tower with ATX Motherboard Support, Magnetic Dust Filter, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O & Fully Ventilated AirflowView on Amazon
Thermaltake Versa H15 Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Chassis with One 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1D4-00S1NN-A0View on Amazon
MUSETEX Phantom Black ATX Mid-Tower Case with USB 3.0 and 6 ×120mm ARGB Fans, Tempered Glass Panels Gaming PC Case Computer Chassis（G05MN6-HB）View on Amazon
Cooler Master MasterBox MCB-B600L-KANN-S00 ATX Mid-Tower with Sleek Brushed Design, Red Side Trim, & Acrylic Side Panel, MB600L Red TrimView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.What PC case has the best airflow?
- Lain Li LANCOOL II has the best airflow among all the options. These are the best PC cases for airflow different from the others. I chose it because of its high quality and superior features that make it stand out from the rest.
2. Is a mid-tower case big enough?
- The market for high-performance enclosures are getting saturated with mid-tower cases, and many of them have already reach their maximum capacity. However, if you need the space to add graphics cards, then a mid-tower can accommodate them.
3. How many fans should I install?
- The fans have to be powered by an internal fan controller, which is not so simple as one might think. The control of the fans has to be visually guided by the motherboard BIOS. The motherboard BIOS can also control up to three fans in parallel, depending on the CPU Manufacturing process.