The spray's formula contains three key ingredients: capsicum extract, which destroys the cells and tissues of the cat's brain, triethanolamine is a chemical that makes the spray unpleasant to the cat; and methyl-N-methyl thiourea is a chemical that causes the jet to smell repulsive. Now no one in your life will suffer from the traumatizing experience of your cat chewing on them! Our anti-chew spray is specially formulated to deter cats from chewing while also being safe for children.
- 1. Best Sale: McKesson 1719 Dermal Wound Cleanser
We've combined the potent healing power of Organic Catnip with a natural plant-based formula to create our concentrate, which is safe for cats and dogs. No synthetic chemicals and no artificial scents, just a powerful blend of purifying essential oils that are 100% safe for your furry friends.
- 2. Cheapest: Nutri-Vet Aspirin for Dogs | Medium to Large Dogs
Meowijuana is the leading cat repellent. This uniquely premium, all-natural, organic solution sprays safely on your furniture and carpets to protect your home from your furry friends. Each Cat Repellents package has three versatile canisters, so you'll always have one handy.
- 3. Best overall: ANGRY ORANGE Pet Odor Eliminator for Strong Odor
Cats love catnip, but they also hate it! We use organic catnip and pure essential oils to create a non-toxic spray that will keep your kitty away—our professional grade 3 oz. Organic cat repellent spray contains 3x the potency of other brands. You'll see results in as little as 30 minutes in just one application!
- 4. Best value: Grannicks Bitter Apple 8oz w/Sprayer-2 pack
Our Cat Deterrent Spray is a long-lasting, non-toxic spray that kills up to 99% of fleas and ticks on contact. The mist stays on the surfaces for up to 2 hours, so it will protect your furniture and carpets for as long as it takes. It is also safe to apply to pets and kids, with no harm done!
- 5. Best durable: Grannick's Bitter Apple Liquid 1, 8 oz Chewing Deterrent Spray
Do you have cats that have taken over the house? Are they uninvited guests that litter your home and drive you crazy? Use these Cat Deterrent Sprays to keep them out of places they should not be. Our product comes in a unique package with a hidden compartment for easy carrying. You only need to sprinkle a little of our deterrent around the area you want them to stay out of.
ANGRY ORANGE Pet Odor Eliminator for Home - Citrus Deodorizer for Strong Dog Urine or Cat Pee Smells on Carpet, Litter Box, Furniture & Indoor Outdoor Floors - 24 Fluid Ounces - Puppy SuppliesView on Amazon
Grannick's Bitter Apple Liquid 1, 8 oz Chewing Deterrent Spray, Anti Chew Behavior Training Aid for Dogs and Cats; Stops Destructive Chewing Licking of Bandages, Paws, Shoes, Fur, Doors and FurnitureView on Amazon
Dr. Brite Pet Pure Dental Care Spray, Breath Freshening Oral Spray for Cats and Dogs - 4 fl oz - Reduces Tartar & Plaque, Great Addition to Dr. Brite Cat and Dog Anti-Plaque Pen - Natural FormulaView on Amazon
Bodhi Dog New Bitter 2 in 1 No Chew & Hot Spot Spray | Natural Anti-Chew Remedy | Safe for Skin, Wounds, Anything Else | Made in USAView on Amazon
Bodhi Dog Cat No More Marking! Spray | Deters Cats from Urine Marking Indoors & Outdoors | Removes Urine Marking Odors | Safe for Indoor & Outdoor Use | Made in USA 8ozView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. How do you stop a Neighbourhood cat?
- The kitchen can be dangerous, and in many ways, it may become hazardous. One such danger is the spillage of cooking oil. If you're lucky, you can clean up your mess on the spot. Unfortunately, this might not always happen, and you'll have to deal with a smelly oven or stovetop for days. For this reason, kitchen disasters
2. Will moth balls keep cats away?
- Mothballs are often used in gardens to keep cats away, but they can also be harmful, so it's not something we would advise using. Mothballs are made up of a chemical called toxic naphthalene. Cats will often die when they ingest mothballs, and even if they don't, the mothball could still release poisonous fumes into the air...
3. Can you legally stop cats coming into your garden?
- Cats are masters of stealth and will find ways to get around any deterrent. It is essential to research the best nonharmful methods that won't cause pain, suffering, injury, or distress in cats.