The Intel 8th generation Core i7 processor is good for multitasking, gaming and productivity. We are big fans of Intel's high-quality products, and we want to share our love of Caution! with you! Compatible with Intel's 8th and 7th generation, Core i7/i5/i3/i2 processors The board you've always needed. The board you need. A powerful motherboard with 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700K CPU.
The AMD Ryzen 7 3700X is the ultimate gaming processor—already a best-seller and a top-of-the-line 18-core chip. It's built for the most demanding enthusiasts and professionals, with an extra 16 threads for peak performance and system stability. The AMD Ryzen 7 3700X runs at 5GHz base and 3.7GHz boost clock speed on all cores, giving you impressive single
- 2. Cheapest: Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor
The Intel Core i7-10700K is a new generation of desktop processors that feature the next evolution in computing.Powerful and efficient, our Core i7-10700K desktop processor is designed to deliver outstanding performance and reliability. It uses Intel's most advanced technologies to deliver a performance that pushes boundaries with the latest innovations in the CPU, GPU, and memory architecture. With six cores, 16 threads, and 32MB of cache
- 3. Best overall: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor - the fastest single-threaded CPU for high performance in an affordable price. All unlocked (no need for CPU overclocking), AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unocked Desktop Processor features 8 cores (4 in each core) with AMD Zen architecture, 16 threads per core and is based on 'Zen' architecture. We
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores
The Intel Core i7-9700K is an unlocked, quad-core desktop processor with 8 cores, 8 threads and Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz. It is a very capable processor with a rich set of features including a powerful 8MB L3 cache, updated Intel HD Graphics 630 integrated graphics support and a rich set of PCIe lanes for high-speed peripheral devices. Its 4x PCI Express 3.0 slots provide three
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores
Find the right processor for your computer today with the Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores. This processor represents the benchmark of performance by blazing through every task you throw at it without slowing a bit. With up to 4.2 GHz and 6 MB of cache, there's no reason to think about upgrading your desktop in 2018!
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)View on Amazon
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W (BX806849900K)View on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-11700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best CPU for video editing in 2022?
- CPUs for video editing must have a powerful multi-core processor, enough RAM storage, graphic cards, and fast storage. When you are working on small videos which do not require intense editing
2. How much RAM do I require to edit the 4K video?
- At least 32 GB of RAM is required for the editing work to go on smoothly, especially when it is 4K or 6k. If there is no space, your OS will start to swap data, making the process much slower than RAM.
3.Which processor is best for 4K video editing?
- The currently available processors are all capable of 4K editing. The processor must have a multicore and more than 6 cores with an average of at least 256 GB hard drive and SSD.