Too many everyday items can be quite frustrating and expensive for the average consumer. 4 port USB hub is a small, efficient, and affordable solution for this problem. Having a hub around is excellent, but too many cheap hubs out there can make it challenging to find one that suits your needs. Four port USB hub is an ideal solution with a reasonable price tag. Most importantly, it has the flexibility to deal with any functions you need from it.
- 1. Best Sale: Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data
The number of smartphone and tablet users exceeds 2 billion worldwide. And as soon as you add on the growing number of tablets, it becomes clear that a data cable is insufficient to charge these devices conveniently.
- 2. Cheapest: 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
There's no simple solution if you want to make sure your employees, customers, and clients don't misplace or lose their files in the office printer or computer. This is one of those rare products that is both incredibly useful & incredibly innovative. As we come across products like this every day, it's nice to see a product that's simply about doing good for people & for the planet instead of just doing business.
- 3. Best Overall: USB Hub, BYEASY 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
The last thing you need is to hassle with cables for all your devices. You don't want to fumble around wires and cables when you just want to connect everything. Plus, connecting all your devices seems like a daunting job and full of limitations.
- 4. Coolest Model: BENFEI USB 3.0 Hub 4-Port
USB 3.0 is the next evolution of your storage device. If you're looking for a great storage solution, you should buy this Benfei USB 3.0 hub in white or black with a 4-port and 1-port sharing seat for only $24.99 (regularly $49). With the new generation of USB 3.0 technology, it's easy to share your drives and partitions among many devices.
- 5. Best Quality: Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Unibody
USB 3.0 is the future of all data transfer speeds, quickly becoming the de facto standard for any portable device. But with all that speed, data capacity, and power, it's easy to forget to factor in an important detail – port capacity.
Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data Hub for Macbook, Mac Pro/mini, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, Notebook PC, USB Flash Drives, Mobile HDD, and MoreView on Amazon
4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, KEYMOX Compact Size Data USB Hub for MacBook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, PC, Flash Drive, Mobile HDD (Charging Not Supported)View on Amazon
USB Hub, BYEASY 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub, Ultra Slim Portable Data Hub Applicable for iMac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini/Pro, Surface Pro, Notebook PC, Laptop, USB Flash Drives, Tesla Model 3 and Mobile HDDView on Amazon
BENFEI USB 3.0 Hub 4-Port, Ultra-Slim USB 3.0 Hub Compatible for MacBook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, PC, Flash Drive, Mobile HDDView on Amazon
Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Unibody Aluminum Portable Data Hub with 2ft USB 3.0 Cable for Macbook, Mac Pro / mini, iMac, XPS, Surface Pro, Notebook PC, USB Flash Drives, Mobile HDD and MoreView on Amazon
Aceele 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, Ultra-Slim USB Hub with 4ft Extended Cable, USB Port Multiport Expander[Charging Not Supported], for MacBook, Mac Pro, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, PC, Flash Drive, Mobile HDDView on Amazon
SmartQ H302S USB 3.0 Hub for Laptop with 2ft Long Cable, Multi USB Port Expander , Fast Data Transfer USB Splitter for Laptop, Compatible with Windows PC, Mac, Printer, Mobile HDDView on Amazon
Upgrow USB 3.0 Hub 4-Port USB Hub with 5 Gbps USB Splitter for Laptop MacBook Mac Pro Mac Mini iMac Surface Pro XPS PC Flash Drive Mobile HDD-BlackView on Amazon
SABRENT Premium 4 Port Black Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub (30" Cable) for iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, or Any PC [Black] (HB-MC3B)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why do USB hubs only have 4 ports?
- The four-port hub is mere manufacturing and user convenience. There are one-port hubs (as in active USB2 repeaters) and two and three-port hubs (mainly in the "mobile" segment). People had to plug their computers, printers, and other peripherals into their desktops to connect them with a LAN or WLAN.
Will USB hub slow down speed?
- USB 2.0 data transfer rate is 480 Mbit/s and is shared by all devices connected to the USB hub. You can share the bandwidth of a USB hub at a rate of 480 Mbit/s per USB 2.0 port, just as you would share the bandwidth of an Ethernet port at a rate of 10 Mbps per Ethernet port on your laptop or desktop computer.
Which is faster USB 3.0 or Type C?
- USB-C (USB 3.1) is a new standard introduced in 2014 that allows for higher speed transfer rates and increased power. You can save money on your power bill by charging a large laptop while using USB-C cables and get more out of your computer than ever before.