The world's best 2TB external hard drive (for sale) is made by the best of the best. It has been tested, tuned and carefully selected for you by a team of professionals. It's so powerful, you'll actually feel like your PC is working for you when you're using it. External hard drives are known for their massive capacity - just 2TB will provide plenty of storage for all your files, programs and backups.
- 1. Best Sale: Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD
We've put together the perfect external hard drive solution for a small business. It's small and light, with a 5mm thickness, fits in your pocket, and is powered by an amazing Samsung 500GB SSD. Plus, it comes with 5 years of Samsung Quality Service on-board, so you can expect a fast & reliable experience in all your software & hardware purchases.
- 2. Cheapest: WD 2TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD
WD 1TB My Passport SSD Portable External Solid State Drive. It's the perfect choice for people who want to save their data and files on the go. If you're on the move, then you need to keep your work in check. WD's My Passport SSD brings industry-leading performance and reliability combined with the eco-friendly and durable WD Solid-State Drive (SSD) technology to give you seamless backup & storage.
- 3. Best overall: Seagate (STGD2000100) Game Drive for PS4 Systems 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD
Increase your storage capacity up to 6 times with CalDigit Tuff Nano Plus 2TB. At the moment, this is the most compact external hard drive on the market. It's an ideal choice for photographers, videographers and anyone else that needs a lot of space.
The fastest & lowest-cost external SSD available today, the Rapid 2TB has plenty of gigabytes of storage space. Rapid 2TB is compatible with most PC's and Macs, and will work with almost any case or enclosure in your home or office. It is also the only drive that can be formatted to NTFS on all systems. This means you can store your files anywhere without limitation.
- 5. Best durable: Toshiba Canvio Advance 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0
With SAMSUNG SSD T7 Portable External Solid State Drive 1TB, you can stream more data at faster speed and get more storage your files to make it a great choice of hard drive.
Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PlayStation, & Xbox - 1-Year Rescue Service (STGX2000400)View on Amazon
WD 2TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y0020BBK-WESNView on Amazon
- SCORE9.6AI Score
HC SCore is known as Artificial Intelligence, which is capable of simulating human intelligence expressed through programmed machines.( Read more )
- BrandWestern Digital
Seagate (STGD2000100) Game Drive for PS4 Systems 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0, Officially Licensed ProductView on Amazon
Toshiba Canvio Flex 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB-C USB 3.0, Silver for PC, Mac, & Tablet - HDTX120XSCAAView on Amazon
LaCie Rugged Mini 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD - USB 3.0 USB 2.0 Compatible, Drop Shock Dust Rain Resistant Shuttle Drive, For Mac And PC Computer (LAC9000298)View on Amazon
Seagate One Touch 2TB External Hard Drive HDD – Black USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 Year MylioCreate, 4 Months Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (STKB2000412)View on Amazon
External Hard Drive Type C USB 2.0 Portable 10TB Hard Drive External HDD Compatible for Mac Laptop and PC（10TB，red）View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. How much storage do I need?
- The hard drive's capacity indicates just how many files you can fit on the device. While years ago, finding 250GB hard drives was common, most hard drives now measure data in terabytes or TB.
2. What's the difference between USB, USB-C and Thunderbolt?
- Many people will have to make the move from USB storage devices to external hard drives. There are many different ways that you can transfer music, movies, pictures, or apps from your phone and tablet PC to an external hard drive. We are going to take a look at some of these methods and show you how they work!
3. Does Mac or PC matter?
- External hard drives need to be formatted and some do not support certain operating systems such as Windows. To find out what format your drive needs, open the BIOS and navigate to the Advanced Setup and then select the Operating System tab. This will take you to a list of operating systems that are supported by your drive.
- The Best External Hard Drives on Amazon, Reviews by Experts
- The Best Solid State External Hard Drive Rankings & Reviews
- The Best M 2 Drives Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best External Hard Drive For Photographers Passed Our Test
- The Best Portable External Hard Drive for Every Budget