27 qhd monitors are the current standard for 1080p resolution monitors, and everybody is jumping on this bandwagon. But not many people know there's another big thing about 27" panels – their vast color gamut. It's incredible how the color palette on your monitors can be enormous and beautiful, but only if you take advantage of it. People have asked for a large monitor of excellent quality for years, but 27" monitors only offer a wide-gamut palette with very low contrast ratios (to prevent burn-in).
- 1. Best Sale: LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
Gamers rely on their monitors for smooth gameplay. They can't afford to be delayed in action due to Lag and another issue with slow displays. Your business is no exception, so get yourself a 27-inch monitor that can provide high-quality gaming experiences. LG QHD IPS 1ms Gaming Monitor is incredibly fast provides the ultimate pixel-pushing performance, and works off of NVIDIA G-SYNC technology that guarantees smooth gameplay at virtually any frame rate, no matter the game!
- 2. Cheapest: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR gaming monitor is the first gaming monitor to support NVIDIA G-SYNC enabled monitor. It offers superb image quality, enhanced color and contrast and an ultra-low motion blur at a high refresh rate. It supports 144Hz with 16.7M colors and a 1ms response time so that you can deliver smooth actions on screen throughout your gameplay sessions. ASUS also equipped it with a high-quality audio system powered by B&W VEGA technology.
- 3. Best overall: Dell Curved Gaming Monitor 27 Inch Curved Monitor with 165Hz Refresh Rate, QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, Black - S2722DGM
Resolving problems daily is the best way to earn more money, so why not join a world of winners? With Dell Curved Gaming Monitor 27 Inch Curved Monitor with 165Hz Refresh Rate, QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, Black - S2722DGM, you can easily streamline your productivity while earning more money daily. With Dell Curved Gaming Monitor 27 Inch Curved Monitor with 165Hz Refresh Rate, QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, Black - S2722DGM, you can make your life easier by focusing on a more significant task!
- 4. Best value: LG 27QN600-B 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display with FreeSync, sRGB 99% Color Gamut, HDR10 with a 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design, Black
The 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS display on the LG 27QN600-B is an excellent addition to the LG lineup and offers a wide color gamut, which means you can take advantage of many more colors. The LG 27” QHD IPS display is virtually borderless, allowing you to see every bit of your content without getting blocked by the sides. This option will enable you to effectively place more content on a screen without any side effects.
- 5. Best durable: LG 34GP83A-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms Nano IPS Gaming Monitor with 160Hz and G-SYNC Compatibility - Black (34GP83A-B)
Gaming can be an intense experience, with everything from fast-paced action to immersive cinematic experiences. Still, the larger screen size and resolution require you to adjust your viewing position more frequently to avoid a headache while playing games. The LG 34GP83A will allow you to keep playing in the same spot all day long without needing adjustments!
LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, BlackView on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMIView on Amazon
Dell Curved Gaming Monitor 27 Inch Curved Monitor with 165Hz Refresh Rate, QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, Black - S2722DGMView on Amazon
LG 27QN600-B 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display with FreeSync, sRGB 99% Color Gamut, HDR10 with a 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design, BlackView on Amazon
LG 34GP83A-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms Nano IPS Gaming Monitor with 160Hz and G-SYNC Compatibility - Black (34GP83A-B)View on Amazon
Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms, (Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI Ports),BlackView on Amazon
Pixio PX277 Prime 27 inch 165Hz IPS HDR WQHD 2560 x 1440 Wide Screen Display 1440p 165Hz 144Hz Flat FreeSync Esports, 27 inch Gaming MonitorView on Amazon
LG 34WP65C-B 34-Inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440x1440) VA Display with sRGB 99% Color Gamut and HDR 10 and 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Tilt/Height Adjustable Stand -BlackView on Amazon
SAMSUNG Odyssey G5 Series 27-Inch WQHD (2560x1440) Gaming Monitor, 144Hz, Curved, 1ms, HDMI, Display Port, FreeSync Premium (LC27G55TQWNXZA)View on Amazon
Acer XG270HU omidpx 27-inch WQHD AMD FREESYNC (2560 x 1440) Widescreen Monitor, WQHD (2560 x 1440), BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is QHD good for 27-inch monitor?
- The 27" display is the sweet spot for 1440p or QHD. And while this resolution isn't UHD, it's still an effective middle-of-the-road resolution.
2. Is 27 the best monitor size?
- This article is about the best and most popular gaming monitors available in today's market. This article will discuss the top 27-inch gaming monitors available in the market today.
3. Is 27-inch monitor too big for office work?
- The 27-inch Alienware AW2718Q is the ideal monitor for productivity. It's large enough to see everything on the screen at a distance without too much space, but it's not so big that it takes up too much desk space.
The Best Gaming Monitors on Amazon: Great Models to Purchase
- The Best Cheap Gaming Monitor: Reviews – Buyer’s Guide
- The Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitor for Every Budget
The Best Pc Gaming Monitor : Rankings & Reviews
Review The Best Budget Gaming Monitor: Top-Rated & Hot Deal Today