You need the best 144hz g sync monitor that is durable and good at high-definition gaming performance. This is a unique product compared to other 144hz g sync monitors. People of all ages can use it, so they don't have to get used to different screen sizes. It works on any laptop and doesn't require unique displays or cables. 144hz g sync monitor with a panel that provides a clear picture, just like it was designed for gamers and designers.
- 1. Best Sale: LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
Gamers rely on their monitors for smooth gameplay. They can't afford to be delayed in action due to Lag and another issue with slow displays. Your business is no exception, so get yourself a 27-inch monitor that can provide high-quality gaming experiences. LG QHD IPS 1ms Gaming Monitor is incredibly fast provides the ultimate pixel-pushing performance, and works off of NVIDIA G-SYNC technology that guarantees smooth gameplay at virtually any frame rate, no matter the game!
- 2. Cheapest: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR gaming monitor is the first gaming monitor to support NVIDIA G-SYNC enabled monitor. It offers superb image quality, enhanced color and contrast and an ultra-low motion blur at a high refresh rate. It supports 144Hz with 16.7M colors and a 1ms response time so that you can deliver smooth actions on screen throughout your gameplay sessions. ASUS also equipped it with a high-quality audio system powered by B&W VEGA technology.
- 3. Best overall: AOC C24G1A 24" Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor, FHD 1920x1080, 1500R, VA, 1ms MPRT, 165Hz (144Hz supported), FreeSync Premium, Height adjustable Black
AOC is a leading manufacturer of gaming monitors. Because many of them are offered at a low price and with great discounts, gamers love to use them. But even though AOC monitors are undoubtedly good for playing in 1080p resolution and suitable for players in 2k resolutions, it's pretty much impossible to find a high-quality gamer-oriented monitor that's perfectly suited for gaming until now. The problem is - we can't see the future from the past or the present, so we still cannot adequately appreciate how AOC monitors will transform into future ones.
- 4. Best value: ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI
Low pixel density and too many gaps between the edges of the screen make it very difficult to play modern games on a gaming monitor. The image at the back of this article is a small sample of what you'll see on your monitor if you purchase it. Asus produces some fantastic monitors, and with their VG278QR, they have a new model that offers more pixels than ever. The VG278QR offers a 165Hz refresh rate with 24-bit color, but that doesn't stop there. The monitor also has an incredible IPS panel and is 17% brighter than non-IPS displays in the same size range.
- 5. Best durable: LG 24GN600-B UltraGear Gaming Monitor 24" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display, 1ms (GtG) Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, AMD FreeSync Premium, HDR10, 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display
Gamers love persevering on the newest games with their high-end gaming PCs enabling them to accomplish unthinkable feats. Gamers are also a sucker for shiny things such as Microsoft Surface devices. That's how LG's 24GN600-B UltraGear monitor became one of the most sold monitors in 2016 and the most significant selling product by a brand in all of 2016. LG's 24" UltraGear monitor uses a flip screen design to provide an ultra-wide viewing experience to gamers and other users who enjoy expansive screen estate or want larger screen size and resolution.
LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, BlackView on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMIView on Amazon
AOC C24G1A 24" Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor, FHD 1920x1080, 1500R, VA, 1ms MPRT, 165Hz (144Hz supported), FreeSync Premium, Height adjustable BlackView on Amazon
ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVIView on Amazon
LG 24GN600-B UltraGear Gaming Monitor 24" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display, 1ms (GtG) Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, AMD FreeSync Premium, HDR10, 3-Side Virtually Borderless DisplayView on Amazon
LG 34GN850-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms Nano IPS Gaming Monitor with 144Hz and G-SYNC Compatibility - Black (34GN850-B)View on Amazon
SAMSUNG 28" Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor, 4K UHD LED Display, HDR 400, 144Hz, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Support, Front Light Panels, LS28AG700NNXZA, BlackView on Amazon
KOORUI 27 Inch Computer Monitor, QHD 2560P Gaming Monitor 144Hz(1ms, 1800R Curved VA Panel, DP1.2+HDMI*2, Build-in FreeSync, Compatible G-sync, Narrow Bezel with Ultra-Thin), Tilt Adjustable,Eye CareView on Amazon
Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, Delta E<2View on Amazon
Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is 1440p good for esports?
- AMD FreeSync monitors are the first monitors which promise to eliminate screen tearing and lag. This technology is featured in multiple AMD products, including the new R9 Fury X, RX 580, RX 570 and RX 460. And now, it comes to a 144hz monitor specifically designed for an excellent gaming experience.
2. Is 1440p worth the extra money?
- A 1440p monitor will run approximately $100-160 more than a comparable 1080p monitor. As long as your computer and GPU can power a 1440p monitor without a performance loss, most (but not all) users will benefit from the higher resolution.
3. Does G-Sync support 144Hz?
- G-Sync allows for a refresh rate of up to 144Hz, which is much beyond the capability of this monitor. It's a G-sync compatible monitor that supports a native refresh of 60 FPS at 48Hz and can be as high as 144Hz (a maximum of 144FPS).
The Best Gaming Monitors on Amazon: Great Models to Purchase
Best 144hz Monitor 24- You Should Know About
The Best Curved Monitors Reviews & Buyers Guide
Review The Best Budget Gaming Monitor: Top-Rated & Hot Deal Today
The Best Buy Gaming Monitor: Rankings & Reviews by Experts