The best gaming motherboard. The Maximus GENE 8070K Extreme Edition, with an exclusive Intel LGA2011-v3 socket, is the perfect choice for game-oriented enthusiasts and overclockers looking to push their hardware. Enjoy an unbeatable performance in any game by adopting a motherboard that has all the right components to deliver performance, stability and reliability for life.
- 1. Best Sale: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC LGA1151
MSI's Gaming Motherboards arrived and set the standard for performance and gaming. MSI has always been obsessed with dedicating its time and resources to the gamers who require the highest performance possible in their games. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC LGA1151 is the ultimate gaming platform with RGB lighting and a large overclockable I/O panel. It's more than a gaming motherboard!
- 2. Cheapest: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 is the best gaming motherboard in its price range. It is packed with powerful components and hit a sweet spot between performance and price. Its comprehensive 8-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support, Core i7/i5/i3 Gen, 10-Phase Power Supplies, RGB LED Lighting and 6x USB ports are all features you can expect from MSI's Gaming Series.
- 3. Best overall: GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X (Intel LGA1151
Reaching the highest level of performance and reliability, the X Series motherboard is designed for gamers with innovative features like 8-channel LN2 cooling and Aura Sync RGB LED, allowing gamers to control their system with a single click while retaining the same comfort they have come to expect from GIGABYTE.
- 4. Best value: GIGABYTE Z390 UD
The ultimate gaming motherboard for the ultimate gamers. The new GIGABYTE Z390 UD motherboards have built-in USB 3.1 Gen2, a second mini DisplayPort output, and up to a staggering four DDR4 DIMMs for gaming-class performance. The new GIGABYTE Z390 UD motherboards are engineered for extreme performance so you can run the game of your dreams at 4K resolution, Blu
- 5. Best durable: MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151
The Z390A PRO features the Intel Z390 Chipset and the support for Intel's latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors. MSI Z390-A PRO is a fully-integrated motherboard optimized for gamers and overclocking enthusiasts to deliver the purest gaming performance and power.
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP Wi-Fi SLI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2/Realtek ALC892/Intel LAN/HDMI/Gaming Motherboard)View on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)View on Amazon
MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
ASRock B365M PHANTOM GAMING 4 LGA1151/ Intel B365/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2/ A&GbE/ MicroATX MotherboardView on Amazon
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming PRO Carbon LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP SLI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 M Gaming (Intel LGA1151/Z390/Micro ATX/M.2/Realtek ALC892/Intel GbE LAN/HDMI/Gaming Motherboard)View on Amazon
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard (Renewed)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. How much should I spend on a motherboard?
- In the market, there are many motherboard manufacturers that sell their products at affordable prices. But in order to achieve the best performance and value for money, you have to buy a good quality motherboard.
2. Is the motherboard important for gaming?
- The motherboard is the main connection point between your gaming PC and the rest of the components. It is essential for high performance, stability, and compatibility.
3.Which motherboard brand is best for gaming?
- Motherboards are the foundation of a computer. They are the backbone of a PC, and without them there is no PC Motherboards are not just a piece of hardware, they are the foundation of a computer. Without them, there is no computer.