7 Air-Fryer Recipes
- Air-Fryer Crispy Potatoes
- Fried Chicken Wings with Air-Fryer
- Air-Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Barbecue Ribs
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air-Fryer Fish and Chips
1. Air-Fryer Crispy Potatoes
Air-Fryer Crispy Potatoes: Air frying potatoes is a great way to make baked potatoes without any oil. You still get some of the crunches, and then you don't have all the complications that come with deep fryings, like how hot your cooking oil needs to be or waiting for it to cool before disposing of it. Air fryers also tend not to fill your kitchen with as much smoke as ovens do when making roasted vegetables, so they're definitely recommended if you live in an apartment building or try—Toss out veganism.
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedge, for serving
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and Cajun seasoning if using. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the basket of air fryers and cook at 400° for 10 minutes. Shake basket and stir potatoes and cook until potatoes are golden and tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Squeeze lemon juice over cooked potatoes and garnish with parsley before serving.
To be honest, You can make a perfect this dish, you should have a good Air-Fryer. Here we recommend for you : Air Fryer XL 8Qt, Dreamiracle Digital Airfryer 8 quart
2. Fried Chicken Wings with Air-Fryer
Fried Chicken Wings is a crispy chicken wing that can be made with just one ingredient - the air fryer! This is one of the most popular air fryer recipes. The best part is that it takes less than five minutes to make these delicious wings, so they are perfect for those lazy nights when everyone wants dinner, but nobody has time. So, let's start the air fryer chicken recipe!
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 c. hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Gooey cheese dressing, for serving
- Season wings all over with salt and pepper, and coat the inside of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set the air fryer to 380° and cook wings for 12 minutes. Remove air fryer tray, flip wings, and cook 12 minutes more. Increase heat to 400° and cook 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk to combine hot sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Add cooked wings and toss gently to coat. Serve hot with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
For the crispiest possible wings, pat your chicken completely dry with paper towels before seasoning. Even better, let your wings chill uncovered in the refrigerator for an hour or two before patting dry and seasoning. Let's enjoy your fried chicken wings.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings will taste better if used with sour cream.
Check The Air Fryer For Chicken Wings at Amazon : Nostalgia CLAF7AQ Classic Retro 7-Quart
3. Air-Fryer French Fries
Crispy outside, tender inside, and seasoned to perfection, these Air Fryer French Fries are the pinnacle of satisfaction. This recipe is THE method to make perfect French fries from scratch in the air fryer!
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
Step 1: Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise into 3/8-inch-thick slices. Slice sections into sticks also about 3/8 inch wide.
Step 2: Cover potatoes with water and let soak for 5 minutes to release excess starches. Drain and cover with boiling water by a few inches (or place in a bowl of boiling water). Let sit for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Drain potatoes and transfer onto some paper towels. Blot off the excess water and let cool completely for at least 10 minutes. Transfer into a mixing bowl; drizzle with oil, season with cayenne, and toss to coat.
Step 4: Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Stack potatoes in a double layer in the fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes. Slide basket out and toss fries; continue frying until golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Toss fries with salt in a mixing bowl. Serve immediately.
Go with baked sweet potatoes for the best results. Yellow/gold baked sweet potatoes might barely work, and red potatoes not at all.
Check more Air-Fryer French Fries at Amazon: Innsky 10.6 Quart Air Fryer Oven with Rotisserie & Dehydrator
4. Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Think of a cinnamon roll, except having a sweet cinnamon filling; they are filled with all of your favorite pizza toppings.
They have a nice, doughy pizza crust that has been layered with pizza sauce, meat, and cheese, then rolled up and baked. Or, in this case, baked in the air fryer.
This pizza roll recipe is great because it is so easy to customize any way you like.
They make a great grab-and-go lunch, perfect for the lunch box, and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
An Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Rolls You Can Buy Now at Amazon: Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer+ Rotisserie
To make these Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Rolls, you will need:
Pizza Dough: we used a tube of store-bought pizza dough to roll out and cut into squares.
Pizza Sauce: A jar of your favorite pizza sauce works perfectly in this recipe.
Pepperoni: You can chop up pieces of pepperoni or simply buy it already diced. (Just leave it out if you want only cheese pizza rolls.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F on the Air Fryer setting.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough to a rectangle of approximately 9 x 16 inches. With a spoon, spread 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce all over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella and parmesan all over the dough, and then place the pepperoni slices on top, covering most of the dough.
- Starting on the long side of the dough, start rolling the dough from top to bottom, keeping it as tight as possible into a log. Place pizza log, seam-side down on a prepared baking sheet with parchment paper, and let sit in the freezer or refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm up. This will make it easier for slicing.
- Once the log has chilled, slice into 1-inch rounds and place on another prepared baking sheet (you will have two baking sheets full of sliced rounds). Brush each round with olive oil. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden, turning tray halfway through baking.
- Let the rounds slightly cool, then plate and sprinkle fresh basil leaves for a garnish. Serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.
5. Air Fryer Barbecue Ribs
Where to Shop : Amazon.com
An easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Barbecue Ribs with sauteed cabbage. This was so delicious and totally unexpected.
The demand for air fryer recipes is truly overwhelming, so we have decided to start testing recipes for my blog, and this is the first one.
It was really incredibly easy and tasty that my family asked me to make these ribs 3 times just this week.
They loved the crispiness of the ribs and the fact that they are so juicy as well as tender.
We are so happy to tell you guys that I will try to share as many recipes as I can just for the air fryer.
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- ¼ teaspoon Greek seasoning (Optional)
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce
- ⅓ sour cream
- Pat the ribs dry with a kitchen paper towel, then rub all over oil and liquid smoke.
- Mix all the ingredients for seasoning together. Season the ribs with spices.
- Cut the rack of ribs into sections 4-5 ribs to fit the air fryer.
- Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 20 to 40 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickens as well as your air fryer.
- After the ribs are done, you may brush some BBQ sauce and pop in the air fryer for 5 more minutes, but it is unnecessary. I like touching just the leftover drippings for more flavorful ribs. If you do not want to add BBQ sauce, then just allow the ribs to rest for about 10 min so the juices could go back.
You can make this Low carb and Keto friendly just by switching a few things and, for example, adding low-carb sugar. Yes, you may add regular brown sugar as well. It is all about meeting your diet. We are doing low carb, so that is why we mention that.
6. Air Fryer Pork Chops
We have found that the very best pork chops for the air fryer are thick, center-cut, bone-in chops. I try to get them as thick as possible – somewhere between 1 ½ inch to 2 inches thick. The reason I like the thick chops the best is that with the cooking time required, it gives the pork chops a beautiful char on all sides. Thin pork chops will cook too quickly and never get that nice char on them. Thick pork chops require a cooking time of about 12 minutes. And with our rub from this recipe, we get that beautiful char on them that’s delicious!
The Air Fryer for Pork Chops
Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Bone-in pork chops (for these to turn out tender and juicy, make sure to use thick-cut meat. Actually, looks for cuts that are one inch thick. Hence, if you are using 1/2 inches thick cuts, the cooking time may be less. However, you can also use boneless chops if desired).
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly grated Parmesan (absolutely delicious in this recipe!)
- Kosher salt
- Smoked paprika (we like the extra flavor that it adds, but regular will work as well).
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Ground mustard
- Italian dried herbs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare. First, measure out and combine the seasonings. Also, don’t forget to preheat the air fryer. After that, using paper towels, pat dry the meat, and brush it with oil.
- Coat. Next, generously coat the meat with the seasonings mixture, if needed press it down with your hands a bit to stick to the meat.
- Cook. Afterward, place the meat in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes. But, after 6 minutes flipping is necessary to ensure uniform cooking and crispiness.
- Serve. Next, let the meat rest for 5 minutes and after that serve with your preferred sides.
- Store: Finally, if you have leftovers, store them in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Reheat: Similarly, reheat these air fry them for 3-4 minutes or microwave.
7. Air-Fryer Fish and Chips
This Air fryer fish and chips recipe is a healthier way to enjoy one of your favorite restaurant meals. Made in minutes, this crispy cod is coated with panko and cooked in the air fryer for perfectly cooked fish without the need for deep frying. Such a great family weeknight meal.
The Air-Fryer Fish and Chips on Amazon
- 1 pound potatoes (about 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound haddock or cod fillets
- tartar sauce (optional)
STEP 1: Preheat the air fryer to 400°. Peel and cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-in.-thick slices; cut slices into 1/2-in.-thick sticks.
STEP 2: In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, pepper, and salt. In batches, place potatoes in a single layer on a tray in the air-fryer basket; cook until just tender, 5-10 minutes Toss potatoes to redistribute; cook until lightly browned and crisp, 5-10 minutes longer.
STEP 3: Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, mix flour and pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk an egg with water. In a third bowl, toss cornflakes with cheese and cayenne. Sprinkle fish with salt; dip into flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in the cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
STEP 4: Remove fries from the basket; keep warm. Place fish in a single layer on a tray in the air-fryer basket. Cook until fish is lightly browned and just beginning to flake easily with a fork, 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Do not overcook. Return fries to basket to heat through. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with tartar sauce.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket. The fish strips shouldn’t be touching, so cook them in two batches if needed.
- Remove as much moisture from the fish before breading it. Dab the fish with an absorbent kitchen towel to get rid of any excess moisture. If the fish is too wet, it can steam, meaning that your breadcrumb coating could end up soggy rather than crispy.
- Preheat your air fryer. This means that the temperature and airflows will be at the right level when you cook the fish. If you don’t preheat it can cook your food unevenly.
- Make sure that the cod is cooked through. Depending on the thickness of your fillets, they may take a slighter longer, or quicker, to cook through. Use a fork to test the thickest piece, the flesh should easily flake.
8. BENEFITS OF USING AIR FRYER IN COOKING
Using air fryers can promote weight loss
A higher intake of fried foods has direct links with higher obesity risk. This is because deep-fried foods tend to be high in fat and calories.
Switching from deep-fried foods to air-fried foods and reducing regular intake of unhealthful oils can promote weight loss.
Air fryers can be safer than deep fryers
Deep-frying foods involves heating a large container full of scalding oil. This can pose a safety risk. While air fryers do get hot, there is no risk of spilling, splashing or accidentally touching hot oil. People should use frying machines carefully and follow instructions to ensure safety.
Cutting down on deep-fried foods reduces disease risk
Cooking with oil and consuming traditional fried foods regularly has links to many adverse health conditions. Replacing deep frying with other cooking methods can reduce a person’s risk of these complications.
What are you waiting for, get your family kitchen an Air-Fryer for delicious and healthy meals!
You can buy one on: COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker
- What is an air fryer?
A: An Air Fryer cooks food by blowing hot air around the outside of it. The result is a crispy, crunchy crust with less oil than deep-frying or pan-frying. Plus, you can use your favorite oils and spices to flavor your food without worrying about adding extra calories from fat!
- Is my current kitchenware safe for air frying?
A: Most pot lids are not designed for high temperatures so they will melt if used on top of an open cooking vessel like a dutch oven in conjunction with an electric stovetop.
Above are 7 easy recipes, with all the benefits of a healthier, tastier meal and less time spent in the kitchen you’ll be more likely to stick with this cooking method. We hope these 7 air-fryer recipes will help make your transition easier—and that they get you excited for what else is possible! If you like any of these recipes or want further information about how an air fryer can improve your life, let us know. We look forward to hearing from you soon!